Best first date movie?

Hi all what is the best first date movie to watch on Netflix with the guy I met few weeks ago?
It is a long distance thing.. we are not going to watch at any ones house.. just some romantic thing to watch..

15

Most Helpful Guy

• First dates are a dinner or something like that type of deal. Can't talk during a movie. For a first date I honestly think the best date is ice skating it's a bit of a weird one that's not a common first date location but it's the best.

• We are in a long distance relationship planning to watch while chatting

• Ah makes a lot more sense well if you want a movie you can discuss and talk about I'd go with something like Mr nobody or Donnie Darko.

Most Helpful Girl

• horror :p

• Haha.. I’d be like freak out and run out of the door...