Why do some people choose to cheat, and others don’t?

I choose not to cheat because I don’t want to hurt someone, also, it does not feel right to me. Even when I’m in an unhappy relationship, I don’t have the desire to cheat and I don’t seek out any opportunities either.

I am just wondering why some people choose to cheat on their partner (whether they’re happy or unhappy), and why some don’t.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Low self esteem, desperation, pathetic, self serving, there are more those are the most common ones though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people are selfish and disrespectful , others are not.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Every one's situation is different and what you are feeling will be different from the next person. There is no justifying cheating, but it's not always a simple answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Morals everyone has different morals about it and it is also sexually attractive to others to cheat the risk factor turns them on

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people think that they can have their cake and eat it as my mother used to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, a person's will to resist dies after a long and abusive relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • My relationship was pretty bad (a lot of it had to do with my ex, he didn’t really make me feel cherished, he was bad at communication, and i lost ALL trust when he had updated his tinder profile and lied at first. He was offended I never trusted him after that and the relationship turned very, very toxic!) i didn’t choose to cheat on him, even though the relationships stressed me out and hurt me so much. Eventually he cheated on me - he told me he was miserable because i never trusted him. But, he doesn’t understand why I didn’t is because he updated his tinder account and would constantly give attention to other females on line. He didn’t cheat until after a month of dating (even tho after updating tinder he danced around the lines of cheating).

• Some people are born with different role models 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m the same. I wouldn’t want to hurt the other person. Plus I don’t think it’s respectful to cheat (wrong thing to do) not morally sound.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes