Why do some people choose to cheat, and others don’t?

I choose not to cheat because I don’t want to hurt someone, also, it does not feel right to me. Even when I’m in an unhappy relationship, I don’t have the desire to cheat and I don’t seek out any opportunities either.

I am just wondering why some people choose to cheat on their partner (whether they’re happy or unhappy), and why some don’t.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Low self esteem, desperation, pathetic, self serving, there are more those are the most common ones though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people are selfish and disrespectful , others are not.