What's going on?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months. I love him, and he's amazing. He's quite shy but now he's breaking out of his shell (me too). He treats me like a princess and shows me off to the world. He pays for my meals and opens doors for me, even walks up to the house to get me. DRIVES AN HOUR to see me @ my town. We took a selfie for the first time a week ago, and I posted it on soc. It says we are in a relationship on FB, but why hasn't he changed his profile pic to us? We took the photos on his phone, and when we were taking it he said "you're so beautiful" I know I shouldn't worry, but I am just curious to why he hasn't. I even met his family which I find awesome

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really not a big deal. I wouldn't change my profile pic with my boyfriend and we've been dating for almost a year. I just prefer to keep photos of us and him to myself. How others see us doesn't matter. We only follow each other on Instagram but we don't post we're in a relationship out to everyone. We think it's really only us and close friends to know, we could care less about everyone else. We have a lot of pictures together and I send him a lot to him and vise versa. No need to over think this.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is just a social media website, if he does all that for you, then just keep in mind that he really likes you and that's all that matters, honey. If you are really bothered by that, just ask him about it and try not to judge whatever answer he gives.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I never change my profile pic to a pic with my boyfriend when i am in a relationship. I think if you have on fb saying that he is in a relationship with you and he is doing all this other stuff including travelling an hour to Be with you, you should not worry. Personally I don't change my photo because I think it is clingy. But if you really want to know just ask him. I think he doesn't know it worries you this much.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want Facebook to track him or he doesn't want to expose his business to the world.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean it already says we both are in a relationship.
      So is that a good thing then?

• Show All
    • Then do not worry about what is posted on social media. Enjoy the moments you have together.

• Okay, you're right. Thank you!

• He may have forgot or holding on to a man cave space as it were.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes