Curious girlfriend?

I am 39 and he is 42. I want to get married. I been with him for eighteen months. He say he loves me all the time. I have only meet one of his friends. Never meet his parents. Talked to his mom on the phone once. If it was her. Do you think i should dump him or give it to the two year mark?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Might hate his dad and only have one friend. Have you discussed it with him?

• His mom and dad are still together. He talks how his mom get on his nerves. Confused. He goes home almost every holiday. Which is four hours away. He say he has a lot of friends i never meet.

• If his male friends live hours away, he hasn't seen them in years. Probably embarrassed of his parents and afraid of what you'll think of them. Show positive support like saying I wanna meet your parents and no matter how they act it won't affect how I feel about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he even want to ever get married?