If a guy does these things, is he just being extra/over the top?

If guy puts all your relationship business on Facebook whenever y’all are at odds, making sad indirect and kind of direct statuses about how much he loves you and about how you’re the one would it seem genuine? And on top of that, what if he shared kind of corny relationship memes and pictures?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It simply means that he doesn't know or hasn't learned how to communicate properly or feels he can't talk to you.

• But what if he lives with you or is with you at the time?

• He could live with you or a million miles away - it still means he can't communicate with you

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn’t to me but I’m also cynical and don’t like sappiness