Would you date someone with bad food allergies?

so I work in a restaurant and a takeaway order came in with a bunch of allergy warnings. I finished the order and called it out. she came to collect it and she was really cute. but it made me think would I date some with food allergies or any other types of allergies. I don't know if i would, would ruin dinner dates and cooking a home.

Would you?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I have TOOONS of food allergies and have no problem finding nice cute boys to date.

Like yeah it can be a challenge to think about the world in a new way but instead of focusing on all the things you can’t do it’s way more fun to think of all the things you CAN do :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. It is hard enough to date a girl who won't eat pork or won't eat beef.