Guys, have you ever liked another girl while you were in a relationship?

And if so did you think about the other girl alot?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, all the time. And yes, I thought about her a lot.

• I like this guy at my work but he has a girlfriend, i didn’t know this at first, since the first time i saw him i couldn’t keep my eyes off him, and he returned the eye contact everytime, then i started to notice him staring at me when i wasn’t even looking at him, i was a 100% sure he liked me and wanted me because of the way he responded to my eye contact, and then i found out that he had a girlfriend...

• But i don’t know what to do

• It's tough. What's worked for me is just telling a girl that she should be with me. It takes balls, but it works if they want you back.