Guys, how often do you think it’s normal to have sex? How often do you have sex with your girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to have sex with my girl every day - although that's unrealistic for some - she is even ok with me taking her while she's asleep so its easy for me.

I think anything less than once a week would bother me.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s really weird dude

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• At least once a week just to show you care. Try your best not to get into a rut of not having sex, because before you know it days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months, and months turn into breakups!

0|0
    0|0
  • Four or five times a week is normal, or maybe once a day. That's not how often it's happening for me, and I'm not okay with that, but nothing's changing. Don't know what to do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think like 2-3 times a wekk is probably average. I'm at about that same amount with my girlfriend, but we only ever see each other on the weekends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal would be once a week, if you can do it once every 2 weeks that relationship will be very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Every week if my girlfriend live with me we can do it all day cause me and my girlfriend love sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a week makes your relationship more comfortable or improve love

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your libido..
    and Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal to have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll enjoy to have sex with a girl continuesly

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5 times a week

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to fuck my girlfriend once times a day at least and 3 times a day maximum, we both had very high sex drives and we used to fuck like bunnies haha

0|0
    0|0
  • When my partner and I were first together it was almost daily. Then a couple times a week, the. Weekly and with some ups and downs went to couple times a month, with some gaps of months, to not in years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimum 2 times on a normal week

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes