Guys, guys, if your one night stand girl got pregnant, what would you do?

• i defo would marry her
    Vote A
  • i pretend not to know her
    Vote B
  • i would support only my baby
    Vote C
  • i would just disappear
    Vote D
  • abortion
    Vote E
  • others..
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You have to provide for the girl and baby, its the guy's fault and since he's the man he's gotta be the responsible one and dont abort unless the birth is dangerous for the mother or the baby will have a illness that will make his/her life miserable but in any other circumstance abortion is not an option

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• It would be irresponsible not to suggest abortion in this scenario. I don't agree with having children in any other scenario other than that you are both ready to have a child together.

But if she kept it I'd support the child because I'm not an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • Abortion, morning after pill,
    There is a level of assumption between men that if women are willing to have sex without rubber they must be on some form of child prevention.
    Yes they should ask and make sure, but I guess we kind of think a woman wouldn't be stupid enough to do it otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
    • While i of course do the same it's foolish to think that any method is 100%. There's always a chance for pregnancy.

• Yes but 99.9 is pretty effective in the sense I have probably had sex tens of thousands of times by now and never had an issue.

• I'd have to be in the situation I think to say. It would depend on a lot of things. I'd also do everything to prevent this from ever happening... but if it did? I wouldn't just abandon them though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prepare sacrifices to every god under the sun in hopes that I am wrong about not believing in them and hope one grants me an abortion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would marry her. As for if i liked her or not. I have to like her if im gonna sleep with anyone. Its proubably why i haven't had to many one night stands in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do a one night stand , sex after marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh at her, because I can't have kids. So coming at me with that shit would be funny as shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smash her belly wide open and dig the tumor out.

1|0
    1|0
  • Abortion

1|0
    0|0
  • Who would marry a Slut 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Gangbang.. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Who? I never saw her before in my life...

1|2
    0|0
  • Try to work it out

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously abortion.

1|0
    0|0
  • "No officer, she fell down the stares on accident"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes