Texted a guy for 2 weeks. Had conversations all day every day. Then we finally had our first date. When do I text him back?

Randomly messaged a guy on fb that was a friend of a friend because my friend shared something of his. I developed a HUGE crush on him. But I messaged him. I was also dating a guy my “bf”. But we hit it off and began texting all day everyday about things to do and fun things we wanted to do together. We text good mornings and good nights. Yesterday we had our first date. We went for a walk and had a little camp fire. He hugged me a lot and kissed me on the forehead. We then kissed/made out. We went and did a few other things. Several make out sessions in between. He told my I was cute several times. At the end of the 5 hour date we went to second base. I told him we were not going all the way. He didn’t try either. We texted a little after the date. And good nights too. I did tell my “bf” last night that I was not happy with our relationship and we did not want the same things. And I told this and sent new guy a screen shot of the text. New guy knew I had a “bf” the whole time I never hid that. So now what? Do I wait for new guy to send the first text to me today the morning/day after the text?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would you text any differently after your first date. Just do whatever you have been doing before the date

0|0
    0|0
    • He also made me a hand made card and flowers when I met him. It was just weird because the after date texts were quietier? I was exhausted and he said he was soooo tired too and that I wore him out. Maybe I’m just overthinking it.

• Show All
    • What do you mean? And what do I do? Should I ask when I can see him again?

• Yeah why not

• No. You text him. if its meant to be it will happen

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes