Does he just want attention?

This guy I work with (I think he’s cute) I told him I had an Instagram and he suggested he find me and follow me but never did and made some bogus excuse (I didn’t even ask him about it he explain on his own) about phone acting up. I didn’t seem phased and was like whatever but it’s like why initiate then withdrawal? We are really cool in person and talk and talk and talk lol so it’s like we r friends you know. And yes, chemistry is present. I’m thinking he’s with someone.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's possible, maybe he just wasn't expecting you to give him your insta

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for answering. Well we talk all the time you know so we’re friends. I don’t see why he would make a big deal out of following each other. Just seems like he is hiding something and what that something is I don't know. But in person i always have to step away cuz he keeps going and going even ask dumb questions to keep conversation going. I even told him “ok I’m get back to work just look me up later!” , since he suggested finding me

• Show All
    • Yea I guess that’s what it is? Figured you don’t play games with “friends” but maybe he just doesn’t want my attention To go away. Cuz if I knew he was dating someone I wouldn’t pay him no mind :-)

• Exactly, I think he just liked your attention but didn't want "more"

Recommended myTakes