I found underwear in my bfs room?

I found black underwear in my bfs room by the bed. I asked him about it said “It’s my ex gfs. He picked them up and said there clean. The probably fell out the wash. I’m doing old laundry” I said so throw them away” He did.

My boyfriend and his ex lived together up until January. Plus that morning he invited me over but I didn’t come over until later that night. When I found the underwear

815

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, to me it sounds like he's telling the truth. If they lived together it's possible they got misplaced and he found them and washed them, not even thinking about it. If he chucked them in the trash on your demand then it sounds legit to me. I would just suggest to keep your eye open and be on guard tho. Watch for other signs. Some guys are good at hiding shit. However, I wouldn't be too concerned at the moment 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Question to ask yourself... if you had sex with a guy would you forget to put your underwear back on before leaving? Probably not so I don't think he is cheating... lol he might just have a fetish. Something for you to explore...