I found underwear in my bfs room?

I found black underwear in my bfs room by the bed. I asked him about it said “It’s my ex gfs. He picked them up and said there clean. The probably fell out the wash. I’m doing old laundry” I said so throw them away” He did.

My boyfriend and his ex lived together up until January. Plus that morning he invited me over but I didn’t come over until later that night. When I found the underwear

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, to me it sounds like he's telling the truth. If they lived together it's possible they got misplaced and he found them and washed them, not even thinking about it. If he chucked them in the trash on your demand then it sounds legit to me. I would just suggest to keep your eye open and be on guard tho. Watch for other signs. Some guys are good at hiding shit. However, I wouldn't be too concerned at the moment 😊

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Question to ask yourself... if you had sex with a guy would you forget to put your underwear back on before leaving? Probably not so I don't think he is cheating... lol he might just have a fetish. Something for you to explore...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is probably telling the truth lol. TBH I dont know why a girl would leave her underwear in a room anyways, so would she be leaving the house with no underwear on? That's kinda weird. But yeah I dont think that this is something you should worry about much unless u see it again or u find others girls things that aren't yours like make up, ear rings, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something not right. However, there was a time when I used the laundry in the building I lived in and there was a ladies panties that accidentally left in the dryer. I of course didn't notice until my clothes were dry and the clothes are all on the bed so we can fold them. My wife (at the time) said "whose are these?" and said "aren't they yours?". Luckily she understood what happened. Anyway, if you live in an apartment building with shared laundry facilities, anything is possible

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he's telling the truth. Once you live with someone and both do laundry together, items get mixed up and or lost.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been in a relationship in almost a year and I'm still finding women's clothing. Not much underwear though more like socks shirts and pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • He was pretty forthcoming about that, I don't think he is cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take it positively that your boyfriend had actually forgotten to throw his ex gf's underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe his story depending on his laundry situation

0|0
    0|0
  • he is prob a cross dresser and you caught him

0|0
    1|0
  • So what's the question?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's really unclean that's not unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is cross dresser..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a cheater. If he cheated it would be hidden.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure what your questions is

0|0
    0|0
  • He a cross dresser

1|0
    1|1
  • dont believe him do you

0|0
    0|0
  • My nigga

0|0
    0|0
  • So what

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm suspicious

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets be real. Why would he wash his ex's at least half a year old panties? Not like she will be missing them at this point.
    So something is odd about that.

I am with most guys on this. It might actually be his panties. Time to give youe boyfriend a spanking and find out the truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • So the real question is: your boyfriend hasn't done the laundry in half a year? Do you really want to be with that kind of a person?

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheater cheater pumpkin eater

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes