Please read the details down below. Am I a slut?

Well, I do not know where to begin. Let me be honest. I have dated a total of 4 guys in my whole life. I'm the kind of girl that believes in love. I'm a total hopeless romantic. I always end up getting heartbroken though. So, long story short, people at my school call me a hoe and some freaking rumour is going around saying I have had sex with every guy I date. People, I swear, I am still a virgin but it hurts that I'm being called a slut and people are out to ruin my name. Also... And I regret it, believe me, I totally do... I have feelings for my ex's cousin. I feel like everyone is out to get me and all. I admit I was pretty stupid to let 4 guys in my life but I feel like I was naïve back then and now I would like to start a fresh, but before I do... Guys, Girls... Am I a slut?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• haha...
    i think you should live up to people expectation of slut..
    if a guy calls you slut, go and shag his dad, and ruin their parents marriage, or if he has a brother in committed relationship, go an ruin his relationship.
    and if a girl calls you a slut, go and steal the guy she likes or the guy she is relationship with..
    and then tell them... that should have never called you a slut...
    they better remember this..

Sweetie, you a hopeless romantic..
    You are not a slut, stop letting people define you who you are,
    often online, when i comment something cute about Kids..
    people start assuming and saying me a Pedophile, but i know i am not , so i do not give a fuck or get bothered by them...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No
    A slut is someone who has woo-hoo with anyone she dates or anyone in general
    Considering that you're still a virgin, the name doesn't even remotely apply to you
    Don't worry about those other people
    As you said, you're a hopeless romantic, so dating four guys is just you trying to find love
    Also, there are probably people around you calling you a slut who are actually sluts and who have dated more guys than you
    But trust me, you're not a slut
    Don't bother with those people
    And having feelings for your cousin?
    Nothing out of the ordinary

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Based o your description, you are not a slut at all. What is leading other people to call you a slut?

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are not just a little confused and overwhelmed my suggestion is to start using headphone and avoid people for a bit it will pass and someone else will be the talk of the school then you can get back to something more normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a Virgin so you're not a slut. People your age are cruel. I see that hasn't changed over the years. Don't let them get to you. It'll only make things worse. Don't react. Don't say a word to these toxic people. You know who you are. If a guy hits on you because he thinks you're easy slap his face. He's not going to charge you with assault or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're obviously not a slut. People will say anything to hurt someone else. It may be cliche, but I've found it to be teue that if you just ignore the people that are making fun of you and show them that what they say doesn't hurt you, then they won't have the satisfaction of seing you upset, and they will stop. You're not a slut, just the victim of bullying.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not a slut nor is anyone else. The word is just a label that people give because they either want to feel good about themselves or make someone else feel bad.
    Girls and guys are free to do whatever they want as long as no one gets hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound like it. You can't be a slut if you aren't sleeping with them.

Women often start nasty rumors about other they are jealous of. Feel superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you ask me you are just going through a period of your hormones being tough! You are definitely not a slut if you didn't do it, and even if you did, you still aren't as you had a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if you had sex with all 4 guys I wouldn't consider you a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... even if you had sex with all of them.

You won't be then.

Because slut sex for money.

Not for feelings, fun or knowing

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly, the word slut is a derogatory term used to describe women that are comfortable with their gender, their sexuality and sexual needs. I prefer to call them independent women - weak minded people use derogatory terms.

Secondly, milk the reputation. People choose to believe what they want to believe and no amount of protesting will change their minds - indeed the more you protest the more they will believe the lie. If you are being called a "slut", behave like one without going the whole way. Date a few guys, let them buy you dinner and then say goodbye. In a few months your reputation will change from "slut" to "frigid".

Lastly, you know the truth about you. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can take that away. So no matter what anyone says, you know they are lying and you know the truth and therefore you are one step ahead!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't say you are. You just don't know what you want yet

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 - you know yourself more than people do. So trust what you believe in.
    2 - create something of your own... Sing a song, write a Book, act in a play, something... Itll distract people from looking at you and force them to look at 'what' you do.
    3 - Accept that you may feel emotionally stronger for more people than others can, its an asset. Years later people will be lonely and hating the world... You won't. you'll be sitting smiling at all the fun youve had, the heartbreaks and what it taught you...
    4 - look at a higher goal. All this will seem petty and unimportant. In time, "they" will realise who the real losers were...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You're just a nice girl being preyed on. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are not. Ignore fools and assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Not in the least

0|0
    0|0
  • Move to a different country.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • how can you be a slut without having sex xD

0|0
    0|0
  • sluts are gain money.
    are you get money for this?

0|0
    1|0
  • Not a slut but super dumb tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so... :/

My sister is sorta popular and she feels like this too because lots of guys in her school are texting her and other people in the school thought that she's dating them or something. She was like, "Am I a hoe?"

The conversations she had with those guys are all school-related but since she's pretty friendly with the guys, rumors started to spread...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes