Please read the details down below. Am I a slut?

Well, I do not know where to begin. Let me be honest. I have dated a total of 4 guys in my whole life. I'm the kind of girl that believes in love. I'm a total hopeless romantic. I always end up getting heartbroken though. So, long story short, people at my school call me a hoe and some freaking rumour is going around saying I have had sex with every guy I date. People, I swear, I am still a virgin but it hurts that I'm being called a slut and people are out to ruin my name. Also... And I regret it, believe me, I totally do... I have feelings for my ex's cousin. I feel like everyone is out to get me and all. I admit I was pretty stupid to let 4 guys in my life but I feel like I was naïve back then and now I would like to start a fresh, but before I do... Guys, Girls... Am I a slut?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• haha...
    i think you should live up to people expectation of slut..
    if a guy calls you slut, go and shag his dad, and ruin their parents marriage, or if he has a brother in committed relationship, go an ruin his relationship.
    and if a girl calls you a slut, go and steal the guy she likes or the guy she is relationship with..
    and then tell them... that should have never called you a slut...
    they better remember this..

Sweetie, you a hopeless romantic..
    You are not a slut, stop letting people define you who you are,
    often online, when i comment something cute about Kids..
    people start assuming and saying me a Pedophile, but i know i am not , so i do not give a fuck or get bothered by them...

Most Helpful Girl

• No
    A slut is someone who has woo-hoo with anyone she dates or anyone in general
    Considering that you're still a virgin, the name doesn't even remotely apply to you
    Don't worry about those other people
    As you said, you're a hopeless romantic, so dating four guys is just you trying to find love
    Also, there are probably people around you calling you a slut who are actually sluts and who have dated more guys than you
    But trust me, you're not a slut
    Don't bother with those people
    And having feelings for your cousin?
    Nothing out of the ordinary