So why don't guys like trans girls is it just because of the dick thing or is there some other reason?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Artificially constructed "vagina" is an artificially constructed organ that is intended to look and perform like a vagina. It is not really a vagina.

2. It takes more than a vagina to make a woman.

3. We know that "she" is a guy who has had surgery.

4. Suppose you found out that your 20 year old brother was adopted and then the adoption got set aside and he was no longer your brother. Would you want to have sex with him or would the memories of him being your brother be too strong for you to overcome? You'd still think of him as your brother, right? Okay, so when a guy has surgery and gets artificially constructed simulated female parts, most guys still think of "her" as a guy. And the idea of doing a "former guy" feels about as homosexual as getting our ass boned by another guy.

• That's a bad analogy for the question

• I hate auto correct it ruins everything I type

• On the internet you can't really tell if someone is being sarcastic or nice