So why don't guys like trans girls is it just because of the dick thing or is there some other reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Artificially constructed "vagina" is an artificially constructed organ that is intended to look and perform like a vagina. It is not really a vagina.

2. It takes more than a vagina to make a woman.

3. We know that "she" is a guy who has had surgery.

4. Suppose you found out that your 20 year old brother was adopted and then the adoption got set aside and he was no longer your brother. Would you want to have sex with him or would the memories of him being your brother be too strong for you to overcome? You'd still think of him as your brother, right? Okay, so when a guy has surgery and gets artificially constructed simulated female parts, most guys still think of "her" as a guy. And the idea of doing a "former guy" feels about as homosexual as getting our ass boned by another guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a bad analogy for the question

• Show All
    • I hate auto correct it ruins everything I type

• On the internet you can't really tell if someone is being sarcastic or nice

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Those guys probably see the trans "girls" as guys still. I see a person as who they're born as, not who they want to be.
    Dick thing is another factor too, and for me personally I think if you follow through with a trans operation, there's something not right mentally. My opinion, don't hate on it if you disagree pls.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it makes people happier and they have the means to undergo a change they want then by all means they should.

In my eyes they are still a man though. They just happen to now have a mostly female body. Not that I ever really tried but that distinction seems to prevent any attraction from my side. I think it is the same for most guys. We still see a transgirl as a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if you started hormone replacement therapy in middle school and so you had gone through no male puberty and only female puberty and had gender reassignment segury at what point would you stop thinking of a trans woman as a man

• Mentally I think they are always stuck at being a man for me. It may not be fair but that is how my head works.
      Also pre-puberty surgery sounds very illegal. I get that it is just a hypothetical though.

Of course there are more open men. Not like you (or whoever the person is) has no chance!

• No not pre puberty segury hormone replacement therapy and later gender reassignment segury like in high school

• It depends on the guy. I don't think bisexual guys would have as much of a problem with it as straight guys. To clarify, by "trans girls" do you mean a person born as a girl that later identifies as a boy or a person born as a boy that later identifies as a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Male to female

• In addition to what I previously said, most guys don't like "trans girls" as you've defined them because genetically & by default biologically, they are still male. Gender reassignment surgery doesn't change the fact that in their genetic code there is an X and a Y chromosome.

• This applies to straight males.

• There are many physical subtle traits girls have different than guys and, for me, when I like a girl I usually like all these parts. A trans gendered person isn't going to really feel like a female because I can sense these differences. I'm picky with even biological girls so I may have a extreme opinion. I hope it works out with whoever you end up with though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its because of the dick thing. The reason we want to have sex is because of our mating instinct. Sure we have gotten around that with protection and such but thats the main point of it. Mating happens only between Male and Female, so thats why when people find out that someone is transgender they get turned off. A sex change operation doesn't matter. That person still can't have kids and is by default a male.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone actually asked this other question would u have sex with this girl and then theu did a update and said she was trans like u couldnt even notice so id say in most cases its either to obvious or ita not obvious and ur just not there type like any other girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sexually attracted to transgender women. I may be attracted on a surface level, and from a purely cosmetic angle I may find them very attractive. However, if and or when it comes up that she is trans, that attraction disappears. I’m not pansexual or bi or whatever. For me, as a straight guy, it’s just hard to wrap my head around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike people who feel like they're the opposite sex. I just don't buy into their delusion. Since I'm straight, I'm not interested in "liking" or being involved with a guy who "feels like" he's a she.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even after they have had gender reassignment surgery

• Show All
    • Also they don't amputee the penis it's essentially the same as female genitalia hurt pushed out

• Just pushed out stupid auto correct

• I dont differentiate. I like everyone who is nice to me

1|0
    0|0
  • The only reason is because, biologically, they are men.

0|1
    0|0
  • That person used to be a guy. I'm not into that. As person, I'll assume they're fine. However I'm not attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL "is it because of the dick thing" uhm... well, yeah. Duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the dick! And the lack of pussy.

0|1
    0|0
  • WHY would i like transes instead real girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a man

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because of the dick thing

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like trans girls, who think that theyre gay, just because theyre now a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Vagina

0|0
    0|0
  • Its 80% the dick thing.

I think you could put forward an argument that most cis-heterosexual identifying men are pansexual with an exclusive preference for people with vaginas not penises.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes