How do these pychopaths get responses so quickly on Facebook?

After watching the ID channel's "Web Of Lies", I am shocked at how easy it is for these psychotic killers to get quick responses from random friend requests on Facebook.

The story usually starts with a random Facebook friend request to the target girl. The girl usually responds within minutes and as the story progresses, within a month or two they are texting on a daily basis with her usually professing her love for him.

My experience is the total opposite. Maybe I might get a response about 1% of the time if I'm lucky, and when I do get that rare response the message is maybe a few words, with the entire conversation ending within 2 to 3 exchanges.

How the hell do these psycho's do it?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• They know how to pick victims. They are good at spotting that vulnerable girl who wants someone to pay attention to them and tell them what they want to hear. They're also very good at changing personalities to match what the victims needs are and what they are looking for. A confident girl or woman would probably never reply, but a vulnerable girl, usually teenagers, who just want someone to understand and pay attention to them will reply without realizing what they are really getting themselves into.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't call us psychos. Call us ASPD (or primary psychopath) thanks.

Also it's because we're fucking charming and know what to say to our targets. 2-3 exchanges is enough. We don't say gay shit like "what's up girl?" lol

• You don't say... *Takes Notes*

• Also before the conversation begins, we do sort of personality analysis in our head. We know what kind of person they are just by looking at their social media and photos.

• I said too much... but that's the secret