How do these pychopaths get responses so quickly on Facebook?

After watching the ID channel's "Web Of Lies", I am shocked at how easy it is for these psychotic killers to get quick responses from random friend requests on Facebook.

The story usually starts with a random Facebook friend request to the target girl. The girl usually responds within minutes and as the story progresses, within a month or two they are texting on a daily basis with her usually professing her love for him.

My experience is the total opposite. Maybe I might get a response about 1% of the time if I'm lucky, and when I do get that rare response the message is maybe a few words, with the entire conversation ending within 2 to 3 exchanges.

How the hell do these psycho's do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They know how to pick victims. They are good at spotting that vulnerable girl who wants someone to pay attention to them and tell them what they want to hear. They're also very good at changing personalities to match what the victims needs are and what they are looking for. A confident girl or woman would probably never reply, but a vulnerable girl, usually teenagers, who just want someone to understand and pay attention to them will reply without realizing what they are really getting themselves into.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• don't call us psychos. Call us ASPD (or primary psychopath) thanks.

Also it's because we're fucking charming and know what to say to our targets. 2-3 exchanges is enough. We don't say gay shit like "what's up girl?" lol

0|1
    0|0
    • You don't say... *Takes Notes*

• Also before the conversation begins, we do sort of personality analysis in our head. We know what kind of person they are just by looking at their social media and photos.

• I said too much... but that's the secret

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Read the name of the thing. "Web of Lies". If you know what buttons to push by checking the Facebook of the person and having good communication skills, that's easy. I could do it myself, but I'm no fan of manipulation or lying in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think those psycopaths know how to pick their targets and they use those first few interactions to get a read on those people. So that they know exactly how to manipulate them.
    It's probably not as random as you think it is, from the friend request, to the end result.

A lot of people blast their insecurities and hardships on social media for anyone to see. That makes predators jobs easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out Dana Morningstar on YouTube. She has a series of videos about red flags of narcissists, both covert and overt, and she has a series of videos about codependancy.

The first series taught me a lot about recognising psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists. The second series might answer as to why women and men fall for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it just depends on the person. I accept people, but don't respond to messages much bc I get too many. I also hate the phone so I rarely give me number to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seen all the web of lies and I think a lot of these people prey on younger impressionable girls. I’m not sure of your age but girls who are older and more mature probs meet people irl. Where a lot of these girls wer loners or lived in small towns. Also I think a lot of these stories are from a good few year ago before internet safety was a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 of the main traits of a psychopath are a charming personality, maliputive behaviour, ability to lie easily with out being caught and a lack of remorse there basically designed to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • They have game and learned from previous mistakes with the first kill.

We need to watch better crap

0|1
    0|0
    • most psychopaths don't kill... they're in the white house or military. Possibly a lawyer/surgeon/psychiatrist are common psychopath professions lol.

• Show All
    • Think of it more like. Psychopathy (survival gene)+machiavellianism (ability to plan and strategize)+ Narcissism (motivation). All 3 comes with lack of empathy+charms+crave power+manupilation+ruthlessness. if you have psychopathy, you have narcissism. You just need to develop Machiavellianism. The most destructive your childhood is, the more powerful
      "powerful" you become.

You want these guys in power. A couple of US presidents are depressed because they don't have this mix. They're forced to make immoral choices for the greater good but it creates cognitive dissonance leading to their depression. People who are dark triads can wipe civilizations off the planet and they'd talk to you at church. They make decisions that no-one else can do and shrug it off. It's good in a way you want these people in power. The necessary evil for balance. Can't be too nice in this world.

• Well.. then lets say:

Go Trump!

• Personally when someone I don't know ask to be my friend and they're around my age I respond to them so

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they deliberately pray on vulnerable women, or they do it for the challenge, lots of charm - it works on some women (not all). Don’t forget you only ever hear about the ones it works with, I doubt it’s always that simple.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes