If your previous type in girls/guys are the complete opposite of your current partner... does that make your partner more special or a second choice?

If your previous types in girls/guys are the complete opposite of your current partner... does that make your partner more special or a second choice?

Me and my boyfriend were talking about something related to his facebook, so I clicked on his profile to look for that thing related to it, and then came about some things. People he followed. And there was a really gorgerous instagram model from his own country. And she's the opposite of me, I'm blonde and white. She even looks better. Prettier smile, dark brown hair, tanned skin. It just made me feel like shit. Does that make me a second choice in terms of looks? Would he rather want someone like that even though he might like my personality? :( It just made me insecure, no matter how silly it sounds.

02