Why does a guy that says he is in love with me start calling me a lot of names lately?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of names?

Men like to tease a lot. It's part of their humor. What I learned from guy friends is that when they get comfortable with someone, calling them names is like either an endearment or they're just being playful with you because they are comfortable with you.

Though, you guys are more than friends and if these names are not endearments and you get offended by it, you should tell him off and confront him that you are uncomfortable with those names.

But if the names are just sweet things then you decide whether you like it or not. Still, ask him why would he call you the name and tell him your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• What types of name? May just be to show that he likes you?