When dating, why do some people start playing mind games all of a sudden?

• They've lost interest
  • They grew strong feelings for the one they're dating
  • They feel the other one is not serious/test if they're serious
    Vote C
  • They're nervous or afraid to make mistakes/seem too interested
    Vote D
  • They think it'll get the other one more attracted
    Vote E
  • They don't want the other person to get too attached
    Vote F
  • They think the other one might be playing games and copy the behavior
    Vote G

1226

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think that is just straight up stupid. If you like someone you shouldn't be trying to "test" or in any way manipulate them to find out if they are good for you. Actually, if you play mind games to know if the person is good enough for you, then the answer is no, because the other person deserves more than this attitude.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its smething u do uncnciously...
    When u like someon u give the best impression of urself
    But since is not rthe real u.. keeping the lie too long is hard and lies start to surface

Insecurities, manipulation so on...