Do girls like abs , muscle , body or doesn't matter for them. And do women love sex?

Give the answer of questions in little.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well those kind are just wants, you know... its part of being a human but what really matter the most is how you treat her every single day... being in a serious relationship (if you're planning to have one) is having love and pleasure at the same time... we all have our wants and need... ofc women love sex but if only for pleasure then its a different story... unless you're gonna be with her for the rest of your life then yea its part of it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I do not like it if the muscles are too big, would make me more scared than attracted, but yes, the body does matter to an extend. A relationship/sex doesn't really work out without physical attraction.
    And yes, (most) women do love sex... we are humans as well, you know :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course many like it. It matters to a certain extent. I've found that I enjoy initiating things more when I'm extremely attracted to the guy. You can still have good sex with someone u are moderately attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on everyone else's preferences tbh. As for myself, i dont have a preference. I love muscles and i also love chubby dudes, everything is good. As for sex, it also depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body matters, but it's not the thing I care about the most. I personally don'T like abs too much. As for the sex bit, every girl is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sex. Like a really a lot. Love some muscles too but it doesn't have to be crazy much. Just a bit of defining. But it's different for every girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with muscular body especially big shoulder / arms and back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into intelligence than looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks matter always...

0|0
    1|0
    • uhhh no it shouldn't... how they treat you is what matter always

• Show All
    • uh i would because idc how they look like... if that person treat me right as a woman, then thats enough... are you gonna date a guy who is hot/handsome but treats you like crap?

• @lokeshdh00 omg dont be insecure about your looks... if you treat a woman right every single day, you're a keeper... nowadays good looking guys are jackasses and thats what really sad but what can society do when they are so over themselves

Recommended myTakes