Do girls like abs , muscle , body or doesn't matter for them. And do women love sex?

Give the answer of questions in little.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• well those kind are just wants, you know... its part of being a human but what really matter the most is how you treat her every single day... being in a serious relationship (if you're planning to have one) is having love and pleasure at the same time... we all have our wants and need... ofc women love sex but if only for pleasure then its a different story... unless you're gonna be with her for the rest of your life then yea its part of it