What is your biggest pet peeve?

What does your partner do that annoys you? If you've never dated, what's something people do in general that annoys you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being irrational the majority of the time. Also, being ignorant to their irrationality because they don't have an open mind.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lack of common sense and ignorance is mine too, and when they willingly choose to stay ignorant

• Agreed. Even when you approach then in the best possible way & try to explain to them where their thought process went wrong & why it is wrong. You could have as much evidence & examples as you wanted & they'd still choose to be ignorant. Anyways, that's my pet peeve.

Most Helpful Girl

• ooooh my god. i hate when people’s sense of humor is based on embarrassing, teasing, humiliating others.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's some high school shit. Don't miss it one bit

• too bad my 43 year old mom and 24 year old brother can only make jokes if they are hurtful to others. i have to deal with this daily. lucky my dad and sister aren't like that.

• Major reason I broke up with my ex, unfortunately it took a year to notice what a dick she was

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Chronic liars. Or people who tell you part of the story and tell someone else a different part and half the details don't match up cause they told you things you wouldn't get mad about in hopes you don't find out but you do and that makes me angrier. I can't help you if you keep lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at their cell phone constantly. I know it becomes a habit but it also says that you're a bore. Especially during a conversation. That pretty much describes my family. My biggest overall pet peeve is people deciding to relocate to another country and not respect their culture or language... Oh shit, I'm gonna stop right there..

0|0
    0|0
  • unwillingness to listen to logic and examine the fact. i've met plenty such people in debates concerning the gifted-last one was with with someone who was unwilling to see the holes in esme's story about her sister's deaths and refusing to accept that it was possible that esme killed them herself-despite her killing sophie in the comics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying that they will do something and then not do it. But ido this as well sometimes. As for people in general well people not using their damn blinkers!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't explain it so I'll give an example.

Guy 1: we'll meet at "random place"
    Guy 2: alright, see you there.
    Guy 1: do you know where it is? You just need to go to "random place 2" and then go left instead of right at the stop sign

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of those... Things that most people wouldn't care about but they really bother me...

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend tells me useless facts. And it doesn't matter what I'm doing at the moment I have to stop and listen to him or he'll get mad 😒😒

0|0
    0|0
  • reading & not answering messages, or being online and not answering them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show offs
    "All about me" guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Being egoistic

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor sense of humor

0|1
    0|0