What is your biggest pet peeve?

What does your partner do that annoys you? If you've never dated, what's something people do in general that annoys you?

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• Being irrational the majority of the time. Also, being ignorant to their irrationality because they don't have an open mind.

• Lack of common sense and ignorance is mine too, and when they willingly choose to stay ignorant

• Agreed. Even when you approach then in the best possible way & try to explain to them where their thought process went wrong & why it is wrong. You could have as much evidence & examples as you wanted & they'd still choose to be ignorant. Anyways, that's my pet peeve.

Most Helpful Girl

• ooooh my god. i hate when people’s sense of humor is based on embarrassing, teasing, humiliating others.

• That's some high school shit. Don't miss it one bit

• too bad my 43 year old mom and 24 year old brother can only make jokes if they are hurtful to others. i have to deal with this daily. lucky my dad and sister aren't like that.

• Major reason I broke up with my ex, unfortunately it took a year to notice what a dick she was