Why would a guy stay with a cheating gf?

My brother continues taking his cheating girlfriend back. This is the 3rd time he's gotten cheated on.

For whatever reason he won't dump her. I've never seen my brother acting this stupid before. I understand it's his first love but there are many better girls than her.
Updates:
He's changed ever since being with her. He's not the same happy, enthusiastic and energetic person again. He's not even going to college anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's too attached and dependent on his girlfriend which is really bad because she knows it and she knows he will always be there for her, that's why she thinks it's ok to keep cheating on him.
    Moving on is a really hard process but I hope someone will help him see the reality instead of living in a lie

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, he's attached to someone that has no skills nor good qualities. There are several girls better than her. I want him to snap out of it already. Not sure what it will take.

• He will eventually snap out of it when he's too heartbroken to carry on but I'm afraid whatever u tell him just won't work right now.. Because he's blindly in loce with her

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he has no self respect or self worth. He's desperate so he stays with her because she's a sure thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• he's too too in love. And like u said its his first love. My ex wasn't my first love but he was my first boyfriend and he took my virginity. It took a good while to leave him when he kept cheating because i was so in love

0|0
    0|0
    • He even supposedly got my friend pregnant and i still got back with him

• I know what's it like having a first love but I wasn't that naivee into taking back a cheater.

• Yea but its his first. I let my first do me wrong but not in any other man in ny future

• Cos he's a cuck

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but seriously in cases like that, it's better being alone. He won't lose anything if he dumps her. He'll be gaining back his self-esteem, his confidence, his emotional health and his motivation to go back to college.

• Exactly, cucks dont have self esteem or confidence.. they follow after girls like little lost puppies putting them on a pedestal.

• Maybe he is afraid of letting go or spoiling a relationship or friendship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet, the girl has no good qualities at all.

• Is she pretty?

0|0
    0|0
    • She's cute but there are several prettier girls than her. He can do better. That girl doesn't even work nor even knows how to cook.

• Frankly, I don't know what on earth he sees in her nor what it will take for him to finally dump her.

• Maybe the girl knows too much of your brother's secrets?

Recommended myTakes