What would you do if your boyfriend wanted you to meet his ex?

My boyfriend and I have been together for half a year now. We had a disagreement before where he told me he still Skypes his ex like once a month. I expressed how I It made me totally uncomfortable and thought it was unhealthy. (He told me that their relationship was purely sexual and just wasn’t going to work out.) He got upset and said that she was just a friend and that he doesn’t like me telling him who he can and can’t talk to. I told him that if he can’t go without talking to this one person in his life then maybe he should be with her and not me. We both agreed to disagree.

Fast forward a month, his ex just so happens to be in town for a few days and he agreed to meet her (didn’t ask me before actually agreeing either). He apparently wants me to meet her. What in the actual f**k is going on here? Please shed some light on this situation so I can better understand? This does not seem normal to me at all, if anything I feel disrespected. I just have an ugly feeling that’s nagging at me. Help

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend has the right to meet with his ex. You have to trust him on this. He could have feelings for his ex, if you feel threatened by this, you're free to end the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok why not just sit there and keep smiling till everything over