Why did my boyfriend ask me this?

When my boyfriend and I split up temorarily, he hung out with a female friend of his. We decided to get back together a month after splitting, and I learned she had texted him some pretty flirty stuff. He didn't respond in that way back though) he told me they hung out twice and that she was never flirty with him in person. Determined to meet her, I messaged her with my boyfriend's OK to hang out with us. Of course she didn't respond but told my boyfriend she thought I was crazy. (He told me this) months later, and I ask him again randomly if they slept together. He asks me then if I had reached out to the girl and asked her if they had sex. I said no I did not. He says again that he's told me a dozen times that they didn't and starts getting angry. Is it me who's nuts about this?
  • yes he said that because they slept together
  • No he said that because you randomly keep bringing her up and he's wondering why that's why he said that

03