Why did my boyfriend ask me this?

When my boyfriend and I split up temorarily, he hung out with a female friend of his. We decided to get back together a month after splitting, and I learned she had texted him some pretty flirty stuff. He didn't respond in that way back though) he told me they hung out twice and that she was never flirty with him in person. Determined to meet her, I messaged her with my boyfriend's OK to hang out with us. Of course she didn't respond but told my boyfriend she thought I was crazy. (He told me this) months later, and I ask him again randomly if they slept together. He asks me then if I had reached out to the girl and asked her if they had sex. I said no I did not. He says again that he's told me a dozen times that they didn't and starts getting angry. Is it me who's nuts about this?
  • yes he said that because they slept together
    Vote A
  • No he said that because you randomly keep bringing her up and he's wondering why that's why he said that
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just chill out. If he's cheating on you, you will find out. Say: I trust you. If you fuck up, I cut off your penis and use it for my art sculpture. ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • it's 10 am where I live, you made me laugh so hard. Shit why can't he do that? JK. Dude I've been really stressed, because this was while we were broken up so I know I shouldn't care. But I do, and I like need to know why he said that to me. Does it seem like he obviously did something?

• Show All
    • Ask yourself this question: do I trust him and do I want to go on with the relationship? If yes, press 'continue', if no, press 'back to menu'. :-)

• I talked with him and finally told him what was on my mind. He responded saying I had told him I was gonna call and ask her if they slept together, and that I was always bringing her up, plus his friend thought I was weird. Was he implying that he thought I'd done something like hit her up again?

• He's angry that you're implying he's a liar by asking over and over.

1|0
    0|0
    • So that's why he asked me if I talked to her and asked if they had sex?

• Maybe, I don't know.

• All I can here is Ross from friends screaming 'but we were on a break's

Truth is if you were on a break it isn't really any of your business

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that he had the right to sleep with her if he had. What I'm wondering, is if by him asking me if I talked to his female friend asking her if they had sex, does that mean they did? I never talked to her about that, I only invited her to hangout lol

• Show All
    • What do you mean

• Why are you still accusing me didn't you snoop and get told by her we didn't have sex.

Recommended myTakes