If you were able to desgin your own custom Human and get yourself a bf/gf with your desirable traits. Would you go for it?

69

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I like a little mystery in my relationships. Even if I knew everything about my human S/O there would still be knew things for him to experience and new sides of him that could develop through those events. With a robotic, custom doll, "he" would be more like a pet slave with no way of broadening my horizens or teaching me anything new.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking one with a perceived soul (whatever the true perception of a soul is) or something that merely cleverly mimicks a human mind?