Guys do you agree that girls nowadays lack a "caring feministic charm" they used to have?

If you picture a wife or partner I imagine a girl who's like my second mother or my personal nurse someone to look after me and vice versa. But I don't see any girls with this characteristic anymore where as the 70's there was a lot more girl with it.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're a grown adult and we don't want to take care of everything for you lol Personally I want a relationship that has equal benefits. I don't want to be doing all the work in the home of the only one cooking or working. Luckily my boyfriend and I enjoy doing everything together. Or course we can take care of each other but having a nurse or someone else there would take the stress off of each other if we needed one. We both don't like to be smothered. Guess it just depends on the girl, some will do everything for the guy no matter what

• I never said everything. But when i'm ill I could use her help. Also if "were grown men and can take care of ourselves" what's the point in being together then?

• At 20 ? Wow impressive.

• Been taking college credits since high school and I did more than full time for the past 2 years

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't find it in the west, western women are essentially men with vaginas.