What do you look for in an ideal partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Faithful and committed, protective, passionate, hygienic. I would love to see these qualities in a man. This + fav body type = husband material! Even without the preferred body type he would be husband material!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I prefer a gentlemen who treats women like they are everything. Humor is everything to me too. If you make me laugh, I have already fallen for you...😊... jk, but loyalty, honesty, and love are the most important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Christain who loves and fears God But isn’t t uptight or goody goody but has to be serious bout Their faith
    *funny
    *gentlmen who treats ladies well
    *protective and strong
    *conservative
    *country boy
    *beautiful eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence, loyal, nice to me, protective, care for me (like telling me to take a jacket because it's cold outside or take a cap because it's sunny), someone I feel comfortable with, don't judge me, etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • faithfulness, committed, honest person, someone who doesn't play games/lies a lot and is manipulative, trustfulness, kind... someone whom you can get along with, and whom you enjoy their company...

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring, sensitive, unique, passionate, friendly, funny, someone I can be myself with and who can be himself with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they should be respectful, polite, faithful and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just someone who is nice, loyal, trustworthy, good communicator, at least has money to go to that odd cinema trip or an adventure ting

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly, caring, humorous, intelligence and charming

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no such thing as ideal partner. They are all crap after 3 months

0|0
    0|0
  • intelligent, loyal honest and same thing in common. don't give a crap about girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring, funny, happy, father figure, mature, tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, friendly, caring, smart and happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty its hard to find loyal people these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Conversation skills