Does anybody have a good idea when it comes to a first date?

Help me think of a good and fun date that my girlfriend will enjoy! Thanks!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I took girls to out-of-the-way restaurants with great food. The restaurants were also quiet so it was easier to talk to her. I want to get to know her so I like to go someplace quiet. So all the major restaurant chains are out.

Sometimes we'd go to a butterfly exhibit indoors where they had live butterflies all around in an enclosed giant greenhouse which was like the tropics. Yes butterflies will land on you if you are still. It's fun!

Sometimes we'd go to an art exhibit and talk about what we liked. It's one way to get to know their tastes in art.

Or go for gelato.

Most Helpful Girl

• How is she your girlfriend if you have never dated her?

On topic, i prefer doing something, like a zoo, paintball, etc

• Well we're dating but she lives far like Turlock. That's why when I see her, our date will be fun!

• Oooh i get it, then i would certainly go for paintball, that is amazing