Does anybody have a good idea when it comes to a first date?

Help me think of a good and fun date that my girlfriend will enjoy! Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I took girls to out-of-the-way restaurants with great food. The restaurants were also quiet so it was easier to talk to her. I want to get to know her so I like to go someplace quiet. So all the major restaurant chains are out.

Sometimes we'd go to a butterfly exhibit indoors where they had live butterflies all around in an enclosed giant greenhouse which was like the tropics. Yes butterflies will land on you if you are still. It's fun!

Sometimes we'd go to an art exhibit and talk about what we liked. It's one way to get to know their tastes in art.

Or go for gelato.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How is she your girlfriend if you have never dated her?

On topic, i prefer doing something, like a zoo, paintball, etc

0|0
    0|0
    • Well we're dating but she lives far like Turlock. That's why when I see her, our date will be fun!

• Oooh i get it, then i would certainly go for paintball, that is amazing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe go to the zoo?

0|1
    0|0
  • Be normal cause being different might ruin your date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for something exciting or fun. Start with that. Believe me, I've seen people who met for the first time and planned a date for just talking and roaming with hands ended with bad impression, for both, as it gets kinda overwhelming what to say , how to say. Rather do something, where you'll both have things share together. Maybe go to a game zone or zoo or Amusement parks with rides, a restaurant where the taste is new to both of you or anything fun. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes