Would you date a gold digger?

Defintion of a gold digger: someone, usually a woman, who tries to attract a rich person, usually a man, in order to get presents or money.
(Definition from Cambridge Dictionary www.google.de/.../gold-digger)

Would you? Would you date a gold digger?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I´m sorry the link above doesn´t work cause of the parenthesis at the end. Here is it again and should work this time: dictionary.cambridge.org/.../gold-digger

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• And the guy uses his money to attract a woman with a "desirable and hot" body. They both use each other so I don't know people always target the "gold digger"

But uh no lol im not shallow. I would keep the fact that im rich hidden from people especially a potential spouse

3|1
    0|0
  • I would. It would be covert though. Maybe get laid a few time. Make sure she doesn't try to trap me with pregnancy. Wouldn't hold her hand during the day though, fkn embarrassing. People would think i'm stupid lol. Bedroom only.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gold digge is a derogatory term, not used in a positive manner, so anyone who is a gold digger most likely would deny it our say they're not, making it very unlikely to get the opinion of a gold digger on this question.
    Ask yourself if you would date yourself? Gold diggers never would.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date a gold digger if I'm really rich and he's really hot

4|2
    0|1
  • I dated a gold digger last year. Being a frugal student, I was kicked to the curb once she found a much older and richer foreigner. She got married to him 3 months after they met. I was upset and frustrated in the beginning, then I realized that I dodged a bullet :)

Also, during most of our dates, I paid for everything. Once she decided to share the cost. After we split, she told everyone behind my back that I was cheap and frugal. She was the victim because she had to pay one time for something.

0|2
    0|0
    • You definitelly dogged a bullet! This type of girl must be avoided.

• Nothin sexier than a person who is able to be independent and take care of themselves without digging in someone's pocket

1|2
    0|0
  • Um.. No? Why would I? When I can date someone I actually love and would consider spending the rest of my life with rather than a fake love based on money?

0|1
    0|0
  • Some gold diggers wash sand all day and find nothing.
    If I am the sand, I could not be blamed for this and still benefit from being sieved, can I?

0|1
    0|0
  • A fake relationship is better than loneliness, so yeah, sure.

0|1
    0|4
  • Hell NO!

though most women already are gold diggers and never admit it, more reason to stay mgtow.

0|1
    1|0
  • Routinely buy prostitutes. The only reason they're there is money. I don't date them though.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not knowingly. And if she thinks she can get much out of me she's due for disappointment.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. 1) I'm not rich and 2) I'm not going to be anyone's fucking ATM.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i was like 80 and was getting some 20 year old ass, hell yeah!

0|1
    0|2
    • Very selfish though don't you think? I mean sure if you have no surviving family members. But to think you would die and give all your money to some whore instead of your children for.. what? some ass?

• Show All
    • nah man gold diggers will fight for months in court to get a hold of the money they feel entitled to. It will put your kids through hell.

• They can't fight whats explicitly put in my will.

• Now why would I do that?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know. A few people would do that. By the way cool haircut. It's a knew one isn't it?

• I suppose guys who can't get a girl but have money would do that. Can't blame them either.

The haircut? Not really new, but thank you.

• No...
    Would you?

0|1
    0|0
    • Me? No. I don't like people looking for money in a relationship. When you want money then go to work, not to your partner. That's how I think. My grandpa has lost millions during his divorce from my grandma and only thing is left is one house. Same thing just a little bit less worse happened to my parents. I had fear of getting into a relationship because of this.

• Haha no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I have no money

0|2
    0|0
  • Gold diggers are bad people

1|2
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I choose love.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|1
    0|0
  • Gold digging kills romance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck no

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell to no. not rich or poor

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not rich enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • U mean a prostitute?

0|1
    1|0
  • No. I won't date a lazy ass mooch

0|1
    0|0
  • No dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not worth the time or the trouble.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you know what really she wants

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I had enough gold.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I hate gold diggers

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no money for someone to dig..

But I would date someone rich if I was totally desperate for money in a mutual agreement..

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes