Should I spend time with my guy friend or my boyfriend?

I have this guy friend I’ve known for 6 years. We always hung out and did sexual stuff. Now that I have a boyfriend, he still wants me to hang out with him and do sexual stuff. I told him I’m trying to be loyal to my boyfriend. I’m trying to resist the urge to go over, I do miss hanging out with him. Should I go over my friend’s house or try to stay loyal to my boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your guy friend wants to be in a serious relationship, so I think you should stay loyal to your boyfriend. I do think you should be very clear to him. If you do really miss the guy friend and want to go back to him, then I think you should break up with the boyfriend, but try to find out if the guy friend wants to be serious with you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not do anything that puts your intentions in question. Do not see your guy friend since that will send the message that your boyfriend is not that important. Do you really want to send that message?

Your actions send very clear messages. Be careful what messages you send.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would u want to do sexual things with your friend WHILE dating another guy. Its just wrong. If u r more attracted to your friend than boyfriend, then just brake up and do whatever u lke. If u can't be loyal, you shouldn't be in relationship (unless your boyfriend is fine with that).

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay loyal to your man!!! If you really can't then break up with and have a relationship with your friend instead. I advice staying loyal to him more coz I bet he didn't become your boyfriend for nothing or that there's something bout him that you didn't even consider making your friend your boyfriend instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay loyal always, it seems like you have a friends with benefits with your friend. But you have a boyfriend now stay with him. If your friend wanted a relationship then he would have made it by now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating low life skank = go
    Good loving loyal girl = stay

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're seriously contemplating this then your relationship with your boyfriend isn't that strong

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ask yourself how you would feel if it was the other way around... Good luck...

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing is who can take more care of you?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still young. Do what's fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • the fact that you're having to ask if you should spend time with another guy, other than your boyfriend, is baffling to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes