What is your opinion on this guys text to me?

We met recently and got in a bit of a fight.. he was initially very hurt at something I said. Sounded like he never wanted to talk again but then sent me this..

"like i find you attractive and really pretty but im just not looking to start anything serious as of yet... your a cool chick and you never know what the future holds!!!"

Was nice of him to let me down easy lol. Could have told me to fuck off. Should I forget about him?
Okay guys ok cringing at myself. I already knew the answer to this lol. Well here's a different question then.. how can I get over him now? He's all I can think about. It's horrible.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want anything serious. If you're fine with that, keep it like that and apologize for whatever you said. If you actually want something serious with him, tell him that and apologize about what you said anyway too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, unless you just want to hang out and screw around without any chance of commitment.