I'm very interested in this, do guys think less of a girl they are seeing if she doesn't mind getting sexual soon in their relationship?

Do they think that she is like that with everyone so it maybe turns them away?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• too soon is a relative term. I slept with my wife the night we met and we had so much fun. Don't judge yourself for what you think others may or may not think of you. be who you are with a bit of tact. Communicate well and fuk if u like to fuk. it's only sex people. It's like eating breakfast, we all do it, we all need it. To deny ones self something that makes you smile and feel good is insane (provided you are safe)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's fine. If anything I like it more since I'm very sexually active when possible.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love if a girl wants to get sexual early in the relationship, it gets the big question out of the way. Are we going to have sex?

Guys want to know that and want to have sex soon with someone that they are attracted too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all I actually get more attracted sooner. To me every relationship is different just because you might start sex sooner with one person does not mean you will start soon with others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I dont think that way. I can appreciate a girl who is more sexual than the average female and acts on it early on in the relationship. As long as she doesn't start to do things to make me feel as if Im not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally yes. But some of my friends would disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make me think less of them if they get physical quick. Each person is different in the amount of time it takes them to get physical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many guys do. Their attitude might be, "Easy come, easy go".

1|0
    0|0
  • No guy would think less because of that if he is not old fashioned and religious

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a little bit.
    It's like, "oh she let me in the first time we met, why would she not for any other guy".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys like it when it's hard to catch. Something to fight for. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's a benefit!

0|0
    0|0
  • Third date, is generally the "sex" date. Any sooner, and we'll write you off as someone easy.. and will leave

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes