I'm very interested in this, do guys think less of a girl they are seeing if she doesn't mind getting sexual soon in their relationship?

Do they think that she is like that with everyone so it maybe turns them away?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• too soon is a relative term. I slept with my wife the night we met and we had so much fun. Don't judge yourself for what you think others may or may not think of you. be who you are with a bit of tact. Communicate well and fuk if u like to fuk. it's only sex people. It's like eating breakfast, we all do it, we all need it. To deny ones self something that makes you smile and feel good is insane (provided you are safe)