My friend screen shot a picture of my boyfriend on a dating site?

How do I confront him over text

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Be straight forward and say as it is that some friends found profile on some dating site with pics on him and whet he has to say about it.

Also try make a profile on the same side with a pic on you and send him a message that he seems familiar.
    If it isn't really him you can get that profile cancelled from administration of the site, if it is him his busted and know you know. you can ask insted on the site "why do you feel the need to be here?"

• Well I confronted him. He said he was going through something mentally and he was at a dark place. And didn't tell me. I told him if it's hard for you to tell me what you're going through it's even harder talking to strangers about it. The thing is I forgave him right away. I'm still waiting on a response

• Usually it's easier to talk to someone random new than with the one they hold closest for many humans.
      It's a sign that the relationship hasn't developed past a certain point in some areas.