My friend screen shot a picture of my boyfriend on a dating site?

How do I confront him over text

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be straight forward and say as it is that some friends found profile on some dating site with pics on him and whet he has to say about it.

Also try make a profile on the same side with a pic on you and send him a message that he seems familiar.
    If it isn't really him you can get that profile cancelled from administration of the site, if it is him his busted and know you know. you can ask insted on the site "why do you feel the need to be here?"

1|1
    0|0
    • Well I confronted him. He said he was going through something mentally and he was at a dark place. And didn't tell me. I told him if it's hard for you to tell me what you're going through it's even harder talking to strangers about it. The thing is I forgave him right away. I'm still waiting on a response

• Usually it's easier to talk to someone random new than with the one they hold closest for many humans.
      It's a sign that the relationship hasn't developed past a certain point in some areas.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Looking at your multiple questions in the past week or so... It seems to me like it's time to move on from this guy. Y'all have been having problems and you're probably better off without him if he's already playing the field. But maybe take some time to learn some more about yourself and who you are while single, that way you can start your next relationship in a healthy place.

But to answer your question: just send him the screenshot and ask him what he's doing. Expect a lie though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would he lie. If he's on it looking for someone else. Wouldn't he just dump me?

• Show All
    • What do you mean?

• I mean what all does he have to do before you consider breaking up with him? Are you willing to work through any problem he creates?

• If he is active i would be straight and confront him about it, but dont say too much just a simple text

0|0
    0|0
    • I did this. And now he's saying sorry what should I say

• Show All
    • Nothing is a excuse to cheat, but mistakes are made and can be forgiven, right know he didn't do something that bad, talk with him why he got in that kind of mentally bad situation that he needs to go on a dating site, and than you can decide if you still want to trust him and forgive him for this mistake, but i wouldn't let him do this a second time

• He said he was "looking" why would he do that? If I'm his girlfriend

• You should build a fake profile... talk him up for a few minutes and then bust him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes