Is it a good sign if you’re nervous around your crush/person you just started dating? Or is that a bad sign of incompatibility?

I just started seeing this guy, we only met 1-1/2 weeks ago and we’ve been on one date and have another tomorrow. He has came in and said hi at work a couple times... and I’m just so nervous around him! It’s crazy because I work in customer service and around everyone else I’m super smooth, confident, talkative... but around him I say stupid things, stumble on my words, completely lock up on talking, or focus too much on his eyes or something and don’t listen to what he’s saying. Or like he’ll say something and I will at the same time and we’re just awkward kinda? But, when we talk we stare into each other’s eyes and don’t look away so I know there’s this connection we have and attraction but I just get so nervous I feel like I come off as an idiot, shy, or boring because I don’t talk as much.

I once read that you shouldn’t be nervous around your true love, you should feel calm and relaxed.. they said when you meet the one you know because it’s so natural and no nervousness. Is that true? Or a load of bs?

01