Guys, what makes you not want to date a girl?

Or continue into a more serious relationship after initial dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These days its ideological differences. Because i dont care and it doesn't define me and so many women i meet seem to define themselves by their activism. Not my cup of tea, especially if i can tear holes in it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• All it takes is some irreconcilable differences. If it gets serious that means that the eventual goal is spending your life together, right? There are all sorts of reasons that could not work out, from religious beliefs to whether or not you want kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they don't understand the real value of love, when movies tell them its so amazing and cool so the moment they have feelings for someone they just want to get into it as quick as possible.

Yet they still don't know what love really is, and some girls don't understand the concequences.

I've been in a relationship with a girl for a year, i really loved her, she told me she loves me just ss much, she ended up moving away for 8 months, and then after tells me she finds it hard to love me, and wants us to be best friends.

But love is timeless, distance does not matter with love. When I got attached it was ride or die, I was willing to love her no matter what happened to her, even if she lost a leg, was disabled, a vegetable, anything. I would love her.

If she felt like she didn't love me that much because of distance, then that was not true lovee, and she just wasted my fucking time thinking its fun to be in a notebook movie. Lots of girls think they really love their S/O, but its all in their head.

So remember this, and don't go breaking a guys heart because society and your girlfriends tell you love is cool and pressures you to get into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fixer. When women try to fix me as if I'm a broken doll.

The changer. When women try to change me into something else.

My point is this. Why do things in a relationship if you don't want it done to you? I want women to accept me and through that support I'll sort things out. If I need help I'll ask but don't assume it cause it's not going to your speed. (Rant over, you means generally)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a system and as far as I am concerned most guys also use it.

1. If she is just attractive, then we will probably only be sleeping with each other or friends with benefits kinda
    2. If she is attractive and smart, I will date her
    3. If she is attractive and smart and has a personality that clicks, then I will pursue marriage

1|0
    0|0
  • Drama, cruelty, selfishness, vanity, arrogance, inability to laugh at silly things, someone that takes things too seriously, someone who can talk about themselves and their struggles for an got without ever asking how anyone else is doing

1|1
    0|0
  • Loyalty is most important, idc if she talk to other guys long as she know she's mine. She can't put everything in front of me i dont have to be priority 1 but I can't be last. She needs to be able to cheer me up and make me laugh when im down

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. It could be a chemistry thing or it could be a personality thing. I prefer a woman who is strong enough to handle her own business. But appreciates some help. Also there has to be the emotional connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find out their isn't much in common, arguing while not even official. Personalities/ego clash too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like girls that are too loud and dumb , that scream too much or that fangirl a lot on celebrities , girls that don't think before doing something and girls that fall for "bad boys".

1|1
    0|0
  • No physical attraction
    Dishonesty
    No common interests

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the chemistry between the two, if we enjoy her company then we would want to go out but if the chemistry and understanding is not there then we don't feel like going out again

1|0
    0|0
  • In general an uncompatibility of character traits. If the spark can't stay then the relationship would fizzle out over time either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since we are already past a date i assume she's attractive. Then a poor personality and lack of mental strength.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is taller then me I hate that, sorry for the long girls. And if she is a bitch I also don't like that but I guess that counts for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't use a washcloth loofah or pouf. Slippery hands simply applying soap up and down the body just isn't clean enough for me. Scrub a dub dub.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s... oddly specific. Did you know you can only keep loofahs for two weeks?

• I use washcloth's & poufs. Fuck a loofah personally. However any are better than a lather of soap gliding against itself as palm slides against rest of body. There's no friction no contact to remove the dirt by my understanding. Bill Nye or someone need to produce the science so i can trust it. I was teasing though.

• I think the difference is because there is no friction you don’t pick up the top layer of skin (which is filthy).

• So many things, the biggest is her pretending that she could do better.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mostly: similar intrests
    If there is a girl who shares my intrests i start feeling a connection, If her mind is a wonderful wonderland that improve me in some way i find it an amazing experience to be had and If emotional bond deepens and i find myself more and more with the girl i Will consider something more, her body is a vessel her mind is eternal, Vessel can be changed and Even replaced but the mind and personality is something that always stays (not 100% of the time but... still point remains)

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like the same things he likes you'll be fine. So he is really into a particular game, give that game a go

1|0
    0|0
  • Constant, calls or text, jealously, acting like a helpless child, I want a strong woman

1|1
    0|0
  • If she swears lot or has road rage, and if her friends give me weird vibes.

1|0
    0|0
  • - Not hot enough for a serious relationship.
    - Annoying.
    - Too controlling and jealous.
    - Her being friends with losers.

0|0
    1|0
  • Commitment issues mainly, I have left a lot of my exs because I just wanted to be in a relationship and realized I didn't actually love them or realized I'd made the worst decision over and over

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys just want sex or they don't want the responsibility

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are worried about who im texting all the time!!

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl has to be interesting surprising, kind and take care of herself the best she can

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's the personality of the girl. second how she Carries herself

1|0
    0|0
  • transphobic remarks make me run to the opposite direction. instantly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he doesn't want to have a serious relationship, just wants someone to enjoy with his life and have a physical relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of chemistry means NO RELATIONSHIP. If there is some chemistry then perhaps dating is in order

0|0
    0|0
  • my job
    Im always busy ,,, so that I wanted a girl online but I didn't find 😢😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes