Girl Hasn't Texted Me Back After First Date?

Girl and I had a great first date. We talked a lot. "Bumped" out hands into each other often. She went from in the beginning of the date to "I'm hanging out with my friend in a little bit" to "I'm not going to hang out with my friend" (she didn't talk or text to anyone on her phone). I ended the date telling her I had an appointment I had to go to. We parted really well.

An hour after, I texted her and said I really enjoyed her company and thanked her for letting me take her out, and that I hope we could see each other again... SILENCE... Before that, she would always answer texts within 10 min... Now... SILENCE...

No hope I take it with her?

11