A guy that was into me asked me to dinner recently. But he never paid before and seemed cheap so I just said drinks bc I was trying to save?

Then he got mad when I invited my female friend, even tho I let him know beforehand and he left an hour later and the cash he left was short a few bucks. I don't get what men expect. If you're not paying (which is fine I can pay for myself) it's not a date. And so if that's the case I think it's totally fine that I bring my friend and you can't really get mad about it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Make sense

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not a gentleman

0|0
    0|1
  • i think this 'bring a friend along' idea has given him the wrong idea, you see when you invite a friend you and him are not alone and that changes the intimate aspect of a date. You wasted his time. You should be lucky he gave you some money, if anything you should have paid for his drink.

0|0
    0|0
    • what changes things is him not paying when he was the one who asked me to dinner, therefore it is not a date and I can bring along my friend. I don't have to pay for anyone but myself. I'm not the one asking him for dinner, funny you you responded to this as anonymous. sexist pig.

• you're the one who showed him total disrespect bringing along your friend thinking thats acceptable and that ties along with your idealistic viewpoint of what sexism is.
      Asking someone out to dinner is a date lol just wow

• oh and by the way, you should be paying for your stuff on a date, sexist cow.

Recommended myTakes