A guy that was into me asked me to dinner recently. But he never paid before and seemed cheap so I just said drinks bc I was trying to save?

Then he got mad when I invited my female friend, even tho I let him know beforehand and he left an hour later and the cash he left was short a few bucks. I don't get what men expect. If you're not paying (which is fine I can pay for myself) it's not a date. And so if that's the case I think it's totally fine that I bring my friend and you can't really get mad about it.

03