Guy said I was beautiful and then “hot” during first date. Should I take this guy seriously?

Met a Bumble guy for drinks this week. Was flattered with his “You’re beautiful” comment but was taken aback when he later said I looked “hot” in my glasses. So tired of meeting guys who are looking to just hook up. I guess I need to stay away from these cheap apps.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well now to be fair if a guy thinks and says your hot doesn't automatically mean he only wants sex... I will agree he would want to have sex with you but come on anytime someone sees a hot person of course they want to have sex with them that's how physical attraction works. Also just because you want to have sex with someone doesn't mean that you wouldn't also want more.

So for any and all woman who see this it's very simple how to find out if a guy only wants you for sex. You tell them up front that you have a personal rule that you don't have sex with anyone until you've been dating for 6 months. Now this doesn't have to be true and you only need to stick to it for about 5 to 6 dates. If the guy only wants sex and he thinks it's going to take 6 months he will move on very quickly. If the guy makes it past 6 dates and is still really into you and says he has no problem waiting then he's a keeper and you can move to physical relationship at that point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok.. you answered your own question