Should I risk it?

So recently I got in contact with my high school crush. He randomly found me on Snapchat and of course I followed back. So one day it upload a couple of things few pictures and like 3 photos and he still looks good ASF. Lol so duh, that got me hype. So i snapped a video talking about how happy I was to see that I missed his face and voice not saying any name or anything. So the next day he messaged me pretty much hit me with a 'hey stranger' message. So we've been talking none stop for like that past week fast forward to today he asked me out on a date Monday and I really don' know what to do. Like I wanna go out with him because I've had a crush on him since 10th grade but he has TWO kids and they are both under the age of 2. I spoke with my friends and they all told me stay away from him he is coming with a lot of drama. But there is a part of me that is going to regret it because I already feel like I missed my chance with him in high school. 😣😔 what do you guys think?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• all sounded good untill the two kids. that boy needs to worrying about his kids then trying to hook up. also if his kids are under 2 then one of them is maybe a year old, thats not that long ago.

• That's how I feel. I was so sad when I found out about him having kids.

• it sucks, but think he could have left you with 2 kids and him talking to someone else as of now. you got lucky in my book.