He tells me he loves me?

So my boyfriend is great, we hang out like once a week. He's pretty busy during the week with a full time job and he's a farmer. I met his fam once, and they like me. WE live about an hour away. He's met my mom. He pays for me whatever we do, opens doors for me a lot of the time, drives an hour a lot of times to see me as I drive sometimes to him always defends me when I subconsciously bring myself down. But like he never invites me to family functions or his brothers graduation that was a couple of days ago. Does he not like me that much? He always tells me I am beautiful and is so sweet to me. I just don't wanna burden him.. But like he never asks me to go.. we've been dating for 4 months. Do you think eventually he will ask me? I mean we are still getting comfortable with one another.. like even to holidays he hasn't asked me. but even then I don't know if he will ask me. This graduation was in my town. He knew I had to work today but I don't know why, I am afraid he might meet someone better than me.. which happened to me before. He says he loves me, which I really like him and he makes me so fucking happy. I just have some insecurities I need to fix.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Chill! You are overthinking too much. Of course he loves you but maybe he isn't comfortable in bringing you to family events.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you think eventually he will be?

• He will. Some guys take time to open up to people.

Recommended myTakes