Does he deserve better?

*He holds door open for me part of the time*
*pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well* Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously* I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said"Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with* His family likes me
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*
I was driving to his town and got fucking lost he lives in a small town and is a farm kid. He texted me "Making it alright?"
* He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have*
We've been dating for almost 4 months, and I am just afraid he will meet someone better and much thinner.. I am always told to lose weight, but he tells me I am perfect the way I am. We met on tinder, which amazes me he wasn't in it for the sex. He was SOOO shy when I first met him. He told me he was looking for a serious solid relationship. But there's something, he NEVER invites me to family functions ( I guess I never did either, but I plan to have him come to the 4 or 3rd at my house). I am modest dressing a lot of times, but girls my age dress more revealing and I am afraid that will distract him away from me.. cause he's at his prime and I don't wanna get in the way..

05

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I can gather I think your scared of losing him and really you need to apprieate him.

Guys like are really hard to find like gold dust and if he’s really into ya and doing all that then you to enjoy the fact he likes spending all that time with you.

If you feel this way any longer then you might lose him and actually regret it because he seems like a decent genuine guy who likes to treat you good and making sure your happy

• Oh I know, he's such a good guy. And I feel like I might lose him cause he's amazing and I am gonna bring him down. Like he even asked if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't.. I don't know. I feel like I am not pretty enough. I got told I have a butter face.

• This is actually both of us here https://imgur.com/shbv09T

• You seem like a happy couple. I don’t see anything wrong like as Iv said even from that picture you seem a great couple I think