Would you date someone that has a child?

Would you date a man/woman that has a child? Please give your reason if yes and or no, thank you

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn’t. It wouldn’t be fair to the child as I’m someone who genuinely doesn’t enjoy the presence of children. I would never be cruel to a child, but I find they drain me and it wouldn’t be respectful to the child or their parent.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, specially a child like 10 years old. You get to skip the diaper changes and staying up all night. Almost like a bonus lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes :)... I got no problem dating a guy with kids as long as he is stable and a responsible parent.. and is not married 😂..

0|1
    0|0
    • Good to know but luckily I don’t have kids lol.

• Show All
    • I'm 30 so I'm older obviously haha

• True but what year?

• I wouldn't, I don't want to have to see or heard about his ex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep definitely. Have done it too.
    I don't mind being his other 'child' 😊

0|1
    3|0
  • No cuz I would not be a good parent.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but if the child is around 1-5 years old

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure..

0|1
    0|0
  • I have experienced that people are ready to flirt or date someone with a child but when the option comes for something serious... Every body runs away

0|1
    0|0
    • Meaning settling down?

• Show All
    • Well they enjoy talking to you, tell u your important, make u feel special, consider u prior but at the time of commitment sorry

• Sounds like you’ve been burned real bad

• Not at this time in my life because that means he is likely a lot older than I would personally feel comfortable dating. But children are cute so when I’m a bit older I wouldn’t mind 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes