Date is late :(?

So im sitting in a coffe shop waiting for a date. Im starving but sticking to hot chocolate since we wanted to eat a meal together. So he knew i was catching the train. Its like a 45 min trip. He let me know late last night hed be a "tini bit late" i wasn't bothered. I assumed that meant like a half hour max otherwise u would specify how late u would be right? Anyway i sent him a message saying im here half an hour later than the date was supposed to start. He tells me he's an hour and a half away and he wondered why i was there already. . Rude or misscomunication? Stay or walk?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you hadn't really clarified what time he would be there.
    It's a miscommunication, not a great start to things but one day you'll laugh about it.

Most Helpful Girl