Why most people think that dating apps are for losers?

Which app do you and you most recommend? Other than tinder and badoo

12

12
  • Honestly plenty of fish is a okay site but I haven't had much success getting people to actually respond to me.

• People tend to judge others without even knowing the facts before

• Social media (Facebook) is ok if you give her time to develop interest and you don’t ask her out until she talks to you after a good few months.

Dating apps tho are total waste of time. What you’ll find on it is that ALL the women don’t have an ounce of care and In a split second detach from you by using the unmatch or block button. They ALL act shallow by treating guys like numbers and prioritising them based on their money and looks. They also think every guy is a creep from the word go until they pass all their shit tests.

If you find a girl in person and get her number you’ve found the right girl. Any other way is not going to get you a decent girl.

• True , it would be so difficult to date someone from dating apps unless you put a lot of effort on creating your profile , like you need to have lots of pictures and personal information , which I usually don't do because I don't to share such things on social media

• by the way I still feel that there is a better chance to win the lottery than matching with somone on tinder

• haha
      Yes I’m from the U. K 🇬🇧