What does it mean when a guy says he wants to keep his options open?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Means you’re not a keeper yet. I assume you want to try out other men first too?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean he’s the only guy I’m seeing right now

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to sleep with you and doesn't want the commitment

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that’s what I figured

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It means he doesn't want to be exclusive. He's either got no idea what he wants and doesn't want to be pegged to one person or he knows what he wants and doesn't want to be in a relationship. Either way, you lose it you're looking for a commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he wants to keep things casual... meaning sex and dates without commitment... which means you both get to date and have sex with other partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means the same thing as it does when a woman says the same thing. He's not ready to make a commitment and is honest enough to let his date know that if she's looking for a long term relationship, she should look elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably likes you but does not want to date in case case he finds a girls he likes more. Also, he might not want a relationship for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends what is he keeping his options open on is it dating is it in life is IT jobs because if he's dating you and he's telling you he's keeping his options open that's not good

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that you shouldn't waste your time on him if you are looking for a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means just that. Is not looking for a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not open to dating you.. He's either interested in someone else or wants to keep a good thing going.

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't looking for something serious, in that case i wouldn't date hin

1|0
    0|0
  • He means date other girls

0|1
    0|0
  • He’s not committed

0|0
    0|0
  • Not serious with u

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean we just started talking like 3 weeks ago so I’m not expecting him to want to drop everything and date me just yet

• Show All
    • I know lmao

• But u can shift to me

• He still wants to be single

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes