Are long distance relationships worth it?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, been in long distance for 2 years now... I work at sea and my work keeps me away from home. Been in steady relationship. I mean you have to put that extra effort and it's difficult living in different timezones all the time, but it's all worth it. All these things really test your relationship and your feelings for other person. Yeah but if you want an easy relationship, ldr is not your cup of tea.

• The timezones are the worst, the problem is I'm always the one staying up to talk to him, and he doesn't do the same for me. Seems kinda unfair

• So am guessing his clock runs a couple of hours behind you. So you have to stay up late while it's still evening at his bit.
      That is how it works... ,😋 Am sure he would do the same if the timezones change.
      My girlfriend stays up late when our timezones change.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. For the most part you will put a lot effort towards something that is not tangible unless one of you decides to move. .