Is he legitimately too busy or just doesn’t want to see me?

After great two dates during a holiday (which we kissed, cuddled and made plans for the future dates), he got busy after the holiday ends and told me he can only see me after 2 weeks, because of his work and his business travel to other cities.

He called me and said he is sorry and really hope he could spend more time with me but he’s just really busy has a lot of business travel. He set up a fixed date after 2 weeks.

(I can understand he being busy since he runs his own company and does a lot of things on his own..!)

He doesn’t really text me or talk to me via texts.
The same thing, he said his work keeps him busy and can’t text me all the time.

I am confused... because I always feel like if you really want to hang out with someone you will make more time for them right?
Is he legitimately busy that he cannot see me, or just not interested enough?

2 weeks is a long time to wait for another date.
Guys what do you think?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You can see whether he will meet you after 2 weeks. I thought I can great chemistry with a guy after 2nd date & he plans on meeting out the 3rd, went overseas, he got tired, I'm working shifts, he went overseas again, reduce texting.. all in 5 weeks but we didn't meet & we stopped texting now. If he wants to see you, he will make time to meet you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be getting too attached already! lol. Running your own company is a lot of work! He's just (and really is) busy. Keep yourself busy while he is so you don't overthink this every time. This will help. Nothing to worry about at this point.

• Now, he could shoot you the occasional text, that would be nice, but I also wouldn't read too much into that. Combined with being really busy, he maybe isn't a "texter". Some guys hate texting.