Fall Inlove With Someone Younger With You?

Are you willing to date or love someone who is 7 years younger than you? Why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well right now it would be illegal for me to do that. I'm the future maybe if I found a really great girl who happened to be 7 years younger. I'm general though I think I'll always prefer to keep it within a few years plus or minus.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm 20 so noooooooooo. That isn't okay unless you are at least 26, even then it gets more appropriate as you get older. Anything with that much difference when one is under 18 then no!

0|0
    0|0
  • In the future. Right now I think 13 year olds are a bit too small. Five it another 7 years. 27 and 20 I would be fine with.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a controversial question.. a lot of people say that age is just a number, but that's not absolutely what I think.. but it's for a discussion 🙂 message me if you want an explanation 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 47 so yes, I would. Indeed the woman I love (we split up five years ago) is eight years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and have. It's not unusual for girls to like older guys. My last girlfriend was 19 when we got together 5 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She'd be 9 years old for gods sake... I got cousins both younger and older than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal case

0|0
    0|1
  • Can't say I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. The age Gap is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, well, if not under legal age