Falling in love with two men at once?

I was with my boyfriend 6 months. He had a lot going on, and decided to break it off 4 months ago. Throughout that 4 months, he'd been very up and down - wanting me back, then deciding he didn't constantly.
I moved on and met someone new very recently, however we hit it off instantly. Since then, my ex has come back on the scene and begged for another chance. I loved my ex with all my heart like no other man.
The problem is, i'm now realising I love my ex who i've decided to give another chance to, but i'm also falling for this new guy.. and he's all I can think about.
I genuinely don't know what to do. My ex has rightly so asked me to stop speaking to this guy, and i've said I don't want to but I will.. but i'm finding it difficult to and we are still currently speaking.

Any advice would be great xx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like it's time to move on. As an English friend once told me, "it sounds like the two of you have more on the boil." This simply means your current relationship has more going on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ditch the ex he has had his chance and done nothing but mess with your head, if you go back to him he will do exactly the same over and over again as he is clearly a control freak.
    Give the new guy a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're falling for two men at once, just confused and/or overwhelmed

0|0
    0|0
  • lol thats kinda never happend to me, very odd, but go for the new man, ex is a ex for a reason

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes