How do I deal with this?

One of my guy friends and I made out at a party, while we both had “things” with other people. (We weren’t dating anyone, we were single). But the guy I had a thing with got mad at us and pretty much cut us both off (him and the guy I kissed are really close). The guy i kissed didn’t show up to school the following week, and I got all the back lash from what happened, and he got none of it.
I had people in my group ignore me, yell at me, talk about it right in front of my face etc
However, the guy I kissed won’t speak to me. He won’t talk about what happened.
He got off completely scot free: no one was mad at him because they took it all out on me, he made up with my potential boyfriend, and is now in a relationship with his fling.
However I lost him, a potential boyfriend, a formal date, and got all the hate from the situation. His girlfriend wants to beat the shit out of me.
The boy I kissed is such a good friend of mine and i can’t bare the thought of not having him in my life.
Why do you think he’s ignoring me?
How do I fix things with him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm sure he had his share of problems that you didn't see. You're 18 and going to college soon just ride it out and start fresh where no one knows you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont try fix things, you have noticed what your "friends" are really like so if i was you i would learn my lesson and find new people to call friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes