New relationship?

If we know each other for 11 months and together for 5 months but never had sex yet does that mean he is not sexually attracted to me?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• either he's shy to make a move or he's not worried about having sex at this moment cause he really likes you. Why don't you ask him?

• Dont think he'll be shy. He had 5 ex gfs 1 friends with benefits a few ons partners and maybe more. Thats why im confused. maybe im not attractive or he dont love me and lied to me.

• Why would he still be with you if he didn't find you attractive? Maybe he's not worried about sex or waiting for the right time.

• Yeah he did say wanna take things slow but he's just not touchy makes me worried if its bcos in unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• he still is, maybe he's waiting for the right time!